New York Family Law Attorneys
Child Support, Custody & Visitations, Prenuptial Agreements
Storobin Law Firm PLLC is a New York family law firm that provides the
representation you deserve at affordable fees. Our family law attorneys represent
clients in the family courts of New York City and Long Island, focusing on custody, visitation,
child support, prenuptial agreements and orders of protection.
Some individuals wonder if they need a lawyer in family court. But those who already have been through the process before know that you not only need a family attorney, but you need one who will fight for your family as if it were his own, one who will be knowledgeable and experienced not just in family law, but in the specific family court where your case will be heard. A good family attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Choose wisely. Choose the Storobin Law Firm.
Why should we represent you in Family Court?
- Our experienced attorneys have gained positive feedback from other lawyers, judges, the media and our clients. Learn more about our attorneys here.)
- David Storobin has been called "an asset to the legal profession" by a criminal court judge, a "global legal expert" and a "recognized legal expert" by the media, and highly respected in the legal community.
- David Storobin was repeatedly named to the list of the nation's "Super Lawyers" by Thompson Reuters as one of the top 2% of American attorneys.
- Our attorneys will fight for your rights, as well as the rights of the rest of your family.
- We are highly experienced in family law.
- We regularly completed advanced continuing education courses in family law, so we are up-to-date on the latest developments.
- We know how to fight for all aspects of your family court case.
- You can expect personal attention to detail and our dedication throughout your case.
- Our family attorney requires a low, affordable retainer fee, so you don’t have to spend $10,000 or more just to meet with an attorney. We understand good lawyers need to be affordable so people can get the help they need for a fair outcome.
Our Attorney Fees:
- Family Court Appearances: $650.
- Family Court Petitions: $325.
- Out of court work: $325 an hour.
- Prenuptial Agreement (drafted by our firm): $1100.
- Prenuptual Agreement (review only): $799.