David Storobin is a lawyer admitted to practice law in Federal and New York State courts. Mr. Storobin is a former New York State Senator. He regularly appears on TV and radio as an expert and has been quoted and profiled in all the major New York media.
In addition to receiving a Juris Doctor degree from Rutgers University Law School, Mr. Storobin also graduated from the Civil Trial Institute, the New York Trial Academy, National Criminal Defense College and Western Trial Advocacy Institute.
Prior to starting his own practice, Mr. Storobin worked for a New York Supreme Court Justice and then a prominent New York law firm.
- David Storobin is "global legal expert".
- Investor's Business Daily Editorial Board.
- David Storobin is "a well-recognized legal expert".
- David Storobin is "a great asset to the legal profession" who "diligently represents his clients."
- New York Supreme Court Justice Joseph Silverman.
- "David is knowledgeable and well-versed in the field of law. After interviewing him, I felt honored to have him as a guest on my program."
- Sean O'Mac, radio talk show host.
- "David is a non-nonsense attorney who has a reputation for getting results."
- Steve Brodsky, Esq.
- "David is intelligent and very professional. His courtroom demeanor and representation is superior, particularly in the areas of divorce, bankruptcy, and criminal law."
- Gene Berardelli, Esq.
- "I worked in collaboration with David in a winning argument. After this experience, I can say he is articulate, brilliant and gets the job done with an unmatched dedication!"
- Esther Budanitsky.
- "David is a pleasure to work with and a true professional. The field of law would be a better place if all attorneys portrayed the same traits!"
- Anthony DiStefano, Esq.
- "I worked with David on a major criminal prosecution case in EDNY. His infectious worth ethic and hard work encouraged the rest of the team to work harder for the benefit of our client."
- Terrence Johnson, Esq.