Reputable, Affordable Criminal Defense
When you are facing criminal charges, you may feel fear, anger, confusion and a vast array of other emotions. Criminal charges can be extremely intimidating. You may feel the prosecution has access to more resources than you do, leaving you to fend for yourself. Fortunately, an arrest is not the same as a conviction. Our criminal attorney in New York, NY, understands the law and can help you prove your case, especially when there is little or no evidence. You can trust our staff to handle your case with the utmost in care.
- We have gained recognition from judges, other attorneys, the media and most importantly, our past clients. We’ve been called an asset to the criminal defense field, a global expert in criminal defense and highly respected in the legal community. (Learn more about our criminal attorneys.)
- Our criminal lawyer understands what you could be facing, including deportation and negative effects on a child custody case, and strives to reduce the impact of your case on your life.
- When you’re assigned to an attorney, you will have one person to turn to who has experience in your area with your type of case. This ensures you will have the solid case you need.
- Our team of lawyers stays on top of the latest changes in the field of criminal law, completing continuing education course, so we understand the current environment in the criminal court system.
- Your New York, NY, criminal attorney won’t just fight for the obvious (guilty or not guilty), but will also strive to question the procedures by which you were charged to ensure your rights are protected.
- We offer the personal attention to detail and dedication every client deserves, regardless of the circumstances.
- When you work with our criminal attorney in New York, NY, you will pay a flat fee, so you are covered for your entire case. We also offer affordable payment plans so you can get the defense you deserve.
For more information, read our Criminal Law Guide
- Federal Crimes
- Gun and Weapon Charges
- White-Collar Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Theft crimes
Call our criminal defense attorneys at (646) 350-0601.